THE AOPA NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
OCTOBER 7-10, 2015 ♦ SAN ANTONIO, TX
The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
Register to attend the AOPA National Assembly, to be held October 7-10, 2015 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in downtown San Antonio, Texas. The planning committee has been hard at work to create a unique educational experience for you.
- Final Program and Schedule
- Travel and Transportation
- Hotel Reservations
- Exhibitor List
- Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t miss the country’s oldest and largest meeting for the orthotic, prosthetic and pedorthic profession.
- 5 concurrent sessions for Orthotists, Prosthetists, Pedorthists, Technicians, Business Owners and Managers
- A 100,000 Sq. Ft exhibit hall packed with the latest products, services and technology
- Spectacular General Sessions with inspiring Keynote presenters
- The Best of the Best Thranhardt Clinical Presentations & Hamontree Business Series
- Earn over 35 CE Credits
- Partake in Fun Networking Events
- Catch up with the Alumni Connection
- Latest research and outcomes studies
- Case studies and symposia
- Latest regulatory rules and regulations
- Learn from MDs, PhDs, Wound Care Specialists, Research Scientists, Attorney’s Business Experts and Top-Notch Practitioners
Questions? Contact AOPA at 571-431-0876 or email at info@AOPAnet.org.
Don’t forget to visit WillowWood in the Exhibit Hall!